- at least 2 pages of regular sized-magazines (such as Vogue, Glamour or Sports Illustrated) or a folded page of Hello.
- a bright-colored scrap paper that is about 7 inches horizontal and 2 inches height.
- found or scrap ribbons (fabric, plastic or organza) or silk flowers about 12" long
- 2 pieces silk ribbon or paper twine about 12 inches long
- scrap packaging board paper
- cutter or scissors
- cutting board
- regular puncher.
- Glue together the opposing edges of the magazine page. If you are using 2 pages, glue together one edge of each page. Then, glue the opposing edge page about 2 cm.
8. Measure the diameter of the bottom part of the formed box-shape. Cut the measured size on the scrap packaging board paper for the bottom reinforcement. Squeeze glue one side and insert with glue side facing downward inside and fit bottom to reinforce the gift bag.
9. Place the bright-colored scrap paper accross the middle of the gift bag and cut the extra length to fit crosswise. Fold in two and puch about 2 cm apart starting from the fold to create 2 holes. Fit the ribbon between the holes and tie. Glue in place.
10. Punch top side of the opening with 2 holes each side. Insert and tie paper twine to serve as handle. Place a gift tag if preferred.
And here is what you'll get:
Gift Bags (set of 7 is $9 includes international shipping) is P150 inclusive of Metro Manila delivery (please allow 3-4 days).
More details and photos here.